Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My biggest yard-joy...

I can't believe how pacifying it is to watch the fish swim. I spend about 30-40 minutes each morning by sitting by the pond with a cup of tea or coffee, and watching the little golden darts in the water. Regardless of how how hard it was for me to wake up in the morning, once I come downstairs to let the dogs out, I sit down by the pond, I feel like the bright and pleasant new day is awaiting for me... So, thank you, my little golden babies, for brightening up my mornings without fail!










Каждое утро я выхожу кормить моих золотых рыбок. Просто удивительно, как рыбки помогают прийти в отличное настроение. Они очень мило резвятся в воде, и если за ними долго наблюдать, то можно само-загипнотизироваться (и потерять счет времени и опаздать в универ!)...

Вот, мои золотье игривые питомцы.

No comments:

Post a Comment